Opening Night - Taking It ALL-IN
When and Where:
Friday, November 7, 2014 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
at Old City Hall
202 N. Alabama St. , Indianapolis, IN 46202
Special Venue Instructions:
Parking lot to the north
Kick-off the 19th Annual Spirit & Place Festival with a night of fun, music, food, prizes, and surprises!
All ages will enjoy this festive First Friday event in the Old City Hall, which is on the National Register of Historic Places.
Keep the fun going during the festival at indianahumanities.org/ALL-IN to win a "staycation" at a downtown hotel.
- Bike, bus, or walk to get the red-carpet treatment.
- Get a scorecard when you arrive and try out crazy-fun challenges that help you explore, discover, remember, read, participate, connect, reflect, and dream.
- Take a 15-minute, round trip rid on the Transit Center Graffiti Bus and be entertained by performers from ComedySportz
- See the Magic #8 Bus exhibit to explore public transportation (and be sure to check out their Spirit & Place event on Saturday, November 8).
- Plus music by Cultural Cannibals, food, and beer!
Presented by Spirit & Place Festival, Indiana Humanities, Cultural Cannibals, Foundation East, Indiana Historical Society, The Indianapolis Public Library, Indianapolis Neighborhood Resource Center, Indy Reads, IndyGo-Indianapolis Public Transportation, Irvington Development Organization, IU Center for Civic Literacy at IUPUI> Kelley School of Business Indianapolis-IUPUI, WFYI, and YELP. 317-278-3623 or email@example.com.